Job Title: iOS Developer
Job Category: Software Development
Degree Title: BS, BCS, MS, MCS
Experience: Minimum 2+ years
We are looking for a professional iOS developer who have working experience on iOS SDK familiar with Xcode Environment, Objective C, Mac OS, Android/Java, Swift, Cocos 2D, Pods.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
An effective team player with the ability to work on his own initiative in order to achieve urgent deadlines. Thrives in any busy fast moving work environment.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work comfortably under pressure in order to get a job done.
- As a member of the Scrum team, participate in daily stand-up meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
Adhere to best practices and coding standards in all development projects.
Respond well to training in new subjects and strive to respond correctly “first time” to the constant challenge of change.
- Object-Oriented Programming experience with Swift 3.0 and Objective-C
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. Complete integration knowledge of Google APIs, especially Google location-based service APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Interested candidates forward your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “iOS Developer”.
|Job Category||Software Development|